Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

ring in ears

hi doc. just tested hiv- at 4 months & 0ne week on buspar for 3 months. last 2 weeks feet and hands tingle ears ring can this be hiv at this time? Or can it be from buspar?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I can't say for certain that it is due to the Buspar, but that is more likely than it being due to your HIV. The caveat in this answer is that I don't know (and maybe you don't, either) how long you've been HIV+, which can influence how one looks at various symptoms. Are you taking a lot of aspirin? That is the most common reason for ringing in the ears.

Wart = HIV??
HIV negative, but recurring toxoplasmosis