|ring in ears
Mar 1, 2000
hi doc. just tested hiv- at 4 months & 0ne week on buspar for 3 months. last 2 weeks feet and hands tingle ears ring can this be hiv at this time? Or can it be from buspar?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I can't say for certain that it is due to the Buspar, but that is more likely than it being due to your HIV. The caveat in this answer is that I don't know (and maybe you don't, either) how long you've been HIV+, which can influence how one looks at various symptoms. Are you taking a lot of aspirin? That is the most common reason for ringing in the ears.
Wart = HIV??
HIV negative, but recurring toxoplasmosis
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.