Jul 16, 2001
What exactly is meant by "severe pharyngitis", in relation to ARS? Does this mean white spots on your throat or tonsils? Does it mean a really painful sore throat? Also, can a sore throat alone be the only symptom? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
People with ARS don't have to have "severe" pharyngitis. "Severe" can mean how inflamed the throat is or how much it hurts. I have never heard of a case of ARS where sore throat was the only symptom.
Prick of needle and AIDS
sharing razor blades
- Would Like To See Images Of Aids Sores On Body
- Can A Person Be Just A Carrier Of Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Coconut Oil Benefits For Neuropathy
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Symptoms Of Hiv Aids After Window Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.