|Prick of needle and AIDS
Jul 16, 2001
I have heard of instances when people say that someone sat on a needle with a note attached to it saying needle had HIV VIRUS on the tip and now they are member of HIV family. the person died of because of shock in next few months. is it poosible that AIDS can spread like this.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This is an urban myth. It is not true.
Psoriasis and infection risk
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.