Mar 5, 2000
I would like to know if there are any risk to get infected by HIV if you have a finger, which have no break in the skin, in a woman's vagina?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It's probably a very small risk, but it's also probably not zero risk, either. I've not seen any data to help quantify such a risk,
High WBC but negative Elisa
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
- Can Hiv Survive In Toilet Water?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.