Mar 5, 2000
I would like to know if there are any risk to get infected by HIV if you have a finger, which have no break in the skin, in a woman's vagina?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It's probably a very small risk, but it's also probably not zero risk, either. I've not seen any data to help quantify such a risk,
High WBC but negative Elisa
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.