Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

RS symptoms

Hi I was wandering about how long does it take for a small light pale purplish cluster of about 6 pea sized spots on my arm to become dark purplish lesions. Im not sure whether this is KS because Iv had them on my upper arm for about a year,and they haven't changed much. I never really paid much attention to them until I heard about KS..Please tell me if this could be KS..

Response from Dr. Squires

It's truly not possible to tell from your description, and KS lesions don't have to become dark purple. See a dermatologist for a diagnosis of the skin lesions and get tested for HIV.

Oral
Kissing ?