Mar 5, 2000
There have been rumors going around about a guy that I have had oral sex with, if he has HIV can I contract it only through oral sex?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Possible but not the easiest way to get HIV. Go get checked instead of playing the odds.
tingling feet and hands
- Is Thick Saliva A Symptom Of Hiv Or Aids?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.