|tingling feet and hands
Mar 13, 2000
hi doc. my feet and hands tingle at the time of my 4 month hiv test and it was - now 1 month later still tingling
can this be hiv.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Highly unlikely -- probably more due to anxiety than anything else.
Wart and Moles -- what do they mean?
- HIV Constant Tingling In Hands
- I Have A Tingling Sensation On My Feet And Hands Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Mouth Numbness Tingling Hands And Feet
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.