Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Could you please answer me Doctor? Question about a risk..

Hello Doctor. I just want you to tell you that im very grateful to you. After an exposure that everyone says its "impossible" is "very low risk", that was that a HIV+ transvestite help me get a make up with her stuff and hence she touched all my face but we didnt had any kind of sex, just that i touched her briefs I got really scared. I started asking questions like what if she got some blood on her hands, what if the make up stuff got some blood, got if when i touch her briefs for about 1-2 seconds there was some precum that got over the briefs and I accidentally touch my face? Everyone says forget about hiv. I cant. I felt some rhinitis, a kind of rash that comes an goes when im exposed to hot water or to water i believe, cos its not always there, sometimes it comes and goes, still at the 18th week after the exposure it comes and goes. But, cos im getting married i test at 3 months: negative; i tested almost at 4.5 months: negative. But i have asked you two questions and you have been very very special. You have talked to me like MY MOM. Im really grateful to you, Doctor. What do you think, should i still be worrying? I cant get this out of my mind, im going to get married in December and i cant get this idea of infecting my wife in the honey moon and that. Thank you very much. You have knowledge but also an special way to say the things. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

If you're HIV- at 3 and 4.5 months, then you're probably HIV- for real. Your exposure had an EXTREMELY small risk of contracting HIV. Take another test at 6 months, and if it's still -, then relax, stop worrying, get married in Dec., enjoy your honeymoon, and be faithful to your wife so you don't get in a jam like this again. Good luck! (And thanks for the compliments.)

Is this an opportunistic infection??
Wart and Rash?