Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

cold feet

Dear Doctor,

Are ice-cold feet the sign of neuropathy. I seem to get pins and needles in my feet and hands when I sleep, but my feet are cold all day long. Other symptons include stiff neck, sollen lymphs in the neck (behind the ear and jaw), mainly on the right side (a jaw that clicks on the right side?), floaters (although the optomotrist said I have particals in my eyes causing the floaters?), I am becoming overweight, easy bruising. My CBC was fine, thyroid blood tests were fine (done because of fatigue, which has now passed), cholestorol was high. Last possible exposure was four years ago. Should I be worried? Thanks

Response from Dr. Feinberg

This doesn't sound like peripheral neuropathy or HIV to me. If you're worried enough, get tested. There's no substitute for knowledge.

possibility of infection?
blotches on the skin...KS?