|possibility of infection?
Jun 29, 2000
what are the chances of someone being infected who has not had intercourse in the past 9 years? Has had 6 hetero partners and is not a drug user? Has folliculitis and a yeast infection in the past year? No other symptoms that I can think of.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
cuts:how deep is your love
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching An Open Scab
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.