|Stephen Johnson syndrome
Jun 29, 2000
My friends brother has just been diagnosed as having this syndrome and has been told that it could be life threatening.
Is this syndrome AIDS-related and what is the prognosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, it is not AIDS-related. The prognosis is variable, from full recovery all the way to death.
Questioning lymph nodes
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Where Does Hpv Come From?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.