Jun 29, 2000
recently I asked for help with an undiagnosed skin problem. i recently saw a new dermatologist and he feels that i have nodular prurigo - Have you ever hear of this and if so can you tell me what you know about this condition. The causes?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The cause of nodular prurigo isn't known.
Stephen Johnson syndrome
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.