Jun 29, 2000
recently I asked for help with an undiagnosed skin problem. i recently saw a new dermatologist and he feels that i have nodular prurigo - Have you ever hear of this and if so can you tell me what you know about this condition. The causes?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The cause of nodular prurigo isn't known.
Stephen Johnson syndrome
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.