Aug 16, 2000
There are some testing center use OralSure instead of taking blood to test HIV. Are those tests reliable and accurate?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
hiv or not
Shingles early on?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.