Aug 16, 2000
There are some testing center use OralSure instead of taking blood to test HIV. Are those tests reliable and accurate?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
hiv or not
Shingles early on?
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Muscle Twitching And Pins And Needles?
- Hiv Exposure Risk From Minor Needle Stick
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- How To Treat Candidiasis Blurry Vision?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.