|Good web page!
Aug 16, 2000
Dr. Feinberg, this may be a helpful site for those out there that may be weary of Hiv. It talks about different sub-types of hiv. Also there is a lot more information, than most sites, on there about HIV as well. Some confusing questions I had were answered on this page. Just trying to help lighten the load on you!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
chronic diarrhea and endolimax nana
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.