|Systemic Fungal Infection and PSA
Jan 19, 2000
In the absence of bacterial or viral infection of the prostate, and absence of cancer, can fungal infection of the prostate (aspergillosis/blastomycosis/cryptococcosis/histoplasmosis) cause a positive PSA/freePSA?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not to my knowledge.
Toe Nails.....who needs 'em?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.