Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

IN NEED OF FURTHER INFORMATION

THIS IS IN REGARDS TO ESOPHAGEAL CANDIDITIS, WARTS INSIDE RECTAL AREA, AND NEEDING TO HAVE A BONE MARROW BIOPSY. I NEED ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE ME REGARDING THESE BYPRODUCTS OF THE AIDS VIRUS. THIS PERSON ALSO IS TAKING CHEMO FOR OTHER SYMPTOMS, AMONG OTHER THINGS. HAS HAD TO HAVE IV FEEDINGS, ETC. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THANK YOU

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I'm not sure exactly what information you are seeking. These problems are all part of advanced HIV disease (AIDS), and there are specific treatments for each. Another important thing to do is to get optimal treatment for HIV itself, which may make these other problems go away or at least make them easier to manage.

How can you tell if a small lump is cancerous?
UTI yeast infection in type 1 diabetic