|a complete listing of opportunistic infections
Mar 5, 2000
Where can I find a complete list of all the opportunistic infections as defined by CDC?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Check the CDC website for the surveillance case definition of AIDS. All the AIDS-defining OIs are listed. Be aware that there are other, less serious infections associated with HIV that are not on this list.
Can someone be carrier of HIV
Opportunistic infections with HIV
- Opportunistic Infections That In Part Define Aids
- What Is And Example Of An Opportunistic Infection That Is Frequently Associated With Hiv?
- Opportunistic Infections Associated With Male Aids Patients
- Opportunistic Infection Definition
- What Is The Definition Of Opportunistic Infection?
- Hepatitis C Grade 2
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.