|Can someone be carrier of HIV
Mar 5, 2000
Is it possible that a woman becomes HIV+ from a man that himself is not HIV+ but can only pass the virus through to others?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
a complete listing of opportunistic infections
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.