|Can someone be carrier of HIV
Mar 5, 2000
Is it possible that a woman becomes HIV+ from a man that himself is not HIV+ but can only pass the virus through to others?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
a complete listing of opportunistic infections
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- Thrush And Pancreatitis
- What Do Hiv Lesions Feel Like?
- Is Hiv An Autoimmune Disorder?
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Muscle Soreness And Joint Pain After Receiving Hep B Vaccine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.