|BOOSTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
May 9, 2000
IS THERE ANYTHING WHICH CAN HELP TO BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM -- SPIRULINA,COLOSTRUM,GLUTAMINE-CAN ANY OF THESE HELP? SPECIFICALLY IN RELATION TO THE EYES (CMV DIAGNOSED) IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The best thing you can do to boost your immune system is to take effective combination medication for HIV, and to treat the CMV infection before it damages your vision permanently. The other things you mentioned will not provide the help you are seeking.
HIV neg Crypto Meningitis
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months White Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.