|AIDS and TB
Jul 9, 2001
How severe is it? My husband tested positive today. He hasn't been feeling well for awhile. His dianosis was in 2-97. Thank You
Response from Dr. Feinberg
TB in people with HIV can be severe but is certainly treatable. The best possible situation would be for him to get treated for both TB and HIV, so he can get better faster.
HPV skin rash on arms and torso
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.