|AIDS and TB
Jul 9, 2001
How severe is it? My husband tested positive today. He hasn't been feeling well for awhile. His dianosis was in 2-97. Thank You
Response from Dr. Feinberg
TB in people with HIV can be severe but is certainly treatable. The best possible situation would be for him to get treated for both TB and HIV, so he can get better faster.
HPV skin rash on arms and torso
- Itchy Scrotum After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.