|HPV skin rash on arms and torso
Jul 7, 2001
Is it possible for HPV to appear as a skin rash on the body and how contagious would this condition be through casual contact?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HPV infection doesn't manifest as a rash. It causes lesions or 'bumps' that you can see and feel, and often they do not go away by themselves, but grow bigger over time.
Is it REALLY an allergy?
AIDS and TB
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.