|Fresh cut means blood has not been completely dried?
Jul 7, 2001
When you said that "fresh cut" does it mean that the bloods have not been dried? If I have a dry hand with a little creak, does it consider as a cut? Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
What is at issue here is a way for HIV to gain access to your tissues and your bloodstream through the skin. If you have a crack in the skin that is completely dry, with the surface sealed off, then it is highly unlikely that you can contract HIV through that crack.
Very confused about HIV infection
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore Throat?
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.