Jul 5, 2001
Let say a person had infected w/ hiv and then he experienced 10days severe primary infection (ars) 1 week after the infection. then serconverted (let say 5 months after).
Do a person gains weight after his serconverted?? or during the clinical latency period?
Hope for your kind reply. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In general, people with acute HIV would not gain weight, although there may be exceptions.
cmv in adult without hiv
Wasting from PCP or from HIV?
- What Does It Mean If You Hiv Test Comes Back Nonreactive?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Hiv Symptoms In First Six Months
- Is Vaginal Thrush And Vaginal Yeast Infection The Same Thing?
- Does A Blood Culture Check For Hiv Or Aids?
- Hiv Spots On The Tounge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.