|what is angioplasmosis?
Jul 5, 2001
Is there such a thing as angioplasmosis? Supposed to be caused from bird droppings? Where do I find more information?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I think you mean "histoplasmosis". This is a fungal infection that is sommon in people with HIV and low T cells. You can look this up on this web site and many others by using the correct term.
After a prolonged flu my smell never returned
Couple with recurring thrush
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.