|Hiv and lice
Jul 5, 2001
I know this sounds like a silly question but it is a concern. If someone has head lice and is Hiv pos. could the lice transfer this to someone else through the blood?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Chicken pox or HIV? Please help me sleep
After a prolonged flu my smell never returned
- Seminal Fluid Contact To Vagina
- Hiv Pep Treatment Success
- If Hiv Is Not Treated What Would Happen?
- What Are The Ways That Stds Are Passed From One Person To Another?
- Hiv Sores On Scalp
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.