Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

please help me--question about home HIV test

hello dear doctor, i once got a hiv home test kits(including a special paper can tell the result in 15 minutes) and did the blood test myself at home, recently i heared there is only one HIV-1 Home Collection Test System is approved by US FDA, i am not sure whether the kits and the "paper" i used is approved. if it is not approved ,can i get infected by the virus antigen on that "paper" ? why the FDA says it is dangerous to use the unapproved kits? i am worried all the time and hope you will answer me . thanks a lot.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

You cannot get HIV from an HIV antibody test, so relax. The FDA says it is dangerous to use an unapproved test because you run the risk that your test results won't be accurate, and this is a situation where the wrong answer can be deadly.

shingles
what new treatments are availb.?