|Re: Cost of Treatment
Jun 28, 2001
Wouldn't the annual cost of treatment be 12,000-15,000 not 1200-1500?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Ooops-- you've unmasked my inadequate typing skills. You are entirely correct-- I lost a zero there.
Recent PCP/ How long can I last?
is it shingles
- What Type Of HIV Test Does The Us Military Use?
- Primary Mode Of Hiv Transmission In Africa
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
- How Long Hiv Can Survive In Water?
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Negative Test Result
- Is Passing Of Thick White Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.