Jun 28, 2001
How long does hiv survive in the open air? can I get infected from using a toilet?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV is not transmitted through the air, nor can you get it from toilet seats.
HIV THRU MANUAL SEX?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- 2nd Generation Elisa 3 Months
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.