Jun 28, 2001
I was told by a doctor that i had petachia when I asked about a couple of red dots on my body. I then had a cbc about a week later and my pltelet count was 403 (normal 140-440). I have read that petachia is the result of low platlet counts then why was I told I had petachia?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your doctor was mistaken.
- Getting HIV From Protected Anal Sex
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- Rubbing Against Someone Should I Get Test For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.