Jun 27, 2001
If have a Staph infection from cental line, treated with antiboitics why still a high fever?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Sometimes infections of central lines can only be resolved by removing the line. Other possibilities include: the antibiotic chosen wasn't the right one, or you have an undiagnosed infection at another site.
Cost of Treatment
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause Sore On Tongue?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.