Jun 27, 2001
If have a Staph infection from cental line, treated with antiboitics why still a high fever?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Sometimes infections of central lines can only be resolved by removing the line. Other possibilities include: the antibiotic chosen wasn't the right one, or you have an undiagnosed infection at another site.
Cost of Treatment
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.