|Hiv pos.. eye problem
Jun 25, 2001
Iam hi pos but thanks to meds i am undetectible and t cells 480, My question is on one of my eyes i have a yellowish red line comeing from the inside cornerof my ny eyeball leading to the coler part. What could this be?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I can't tell what this is from your description. Check with your HIV doctor or an eye doctor. Good luck!
i have a prob-- vaginal lump
Still Confused about blood count interpretation
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Can Seroconversion Take Place After 10 Weeks?
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.