|i have a prob-- vaginal lump
Jun 25, 2001
i have this kinda..lump on my vagina, it doesn't hurt, itch, or anything. i looked up pictures of herpes and it doesn't look like the pictures. it's just kinda irritating to have. what it is? should i get it checked out
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It may be a cyst. See your gynecologist for a specific diagnosis and treatment.
Hiv pos.. eye problem
- HIV Risk Of Sucking Penis
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Is Handjob Safe?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Anus
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.