|i have a prob-- vaginal lump
Jun 25, 2001
i have this kinda..lump on my vagina, it doesn't hurt, itch, or anything. i looked up pictures of herpes and it doesn't look like the pictures. it's just kinda irritating to have. what it is? should i get it checked out
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It may be a cyst. See your gynecologist for a specific diagnosis and treatment.
Hiv pos.. eye problem
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.