|Is HIV airborne and how long it takes to detect?
Jun 25, 2001
I worked in a HIV clinic two years back as a social worker. I used to help in counsel of HIV patients and never had any direct contact. I have not worried about getting infected and am healthy. Can I get infected by talking to HIV patients?
Should I take a HIV test? HOw accurate are the results?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV is not airborne. You have no reason to worry.
I am thinking of suicide too often, please help!!
Any risk from swimming in saltwater (Boston Harbor)?
- How Long Before Hiv Can Be Detected?
- Once Infected With Aids How Long Before Detection
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv Infection?
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Last Once Airborne?
- Starting With Really Low CD4 Cell Counts And Life Expectancy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.