|Is HIV airborne and how long it takes to detect?
Jun 25, 2001
I worked in a HIV clinic two years back as a social worker. I used to help in counsel of HIV patients and never had any direct contact. I have not worried about getting infected and am healthy. Can I get infected by talking to HIV patients?
Should I take a HIV test? HOw accurate are the results?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV is not airborne. You have no reason to worry.
I am thinking of suicide too often, please help!!
Any risk from swimming in saltwater (Boston Harbor)?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.