|time to onset of acute HIV symtpoms?
Jun 18, 2001
Is it possible to start getting swollen lymph nodes after having unprotected sex only 24 hours later-or even 3 days later? how soon can symptoms occur?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Typically the interval between infection and HIV-related symptoms is 1-6 weeks.
can mosquitoes spread AIDS?
Something like PCP?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Vaginal Fluid
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Could Itchy Skin Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.