Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Aids Cure in Thailand

Dear Dr., Have you read about the Foundation in Thailand that has gotten approval from the Thai. Ministry of Health to hand out an oral vaccine that reported cures Aids? I have friends in Cambodia with aids and would like to help them if I can...Thailand is very close! Do you know of any trails in this area that my friends could get involved in...late stage II or Early stage III type trails? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There is no vaccine-- oral or otherwise-- that cures HIV/AIDS. For information about vaccine trials, you may want to check websites for the National Insititue of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the national Institutes of Health.

Cure for Herpes ?
can mosquitoes spread AIDS?