|chronic eye problems in newly-acquired HIV
Jun 17, 2001
Is chronic conjunctivitis, which is not responsive to anti-bacterial ointments or over the counter eye drops, a common first or second symptom for someone with recently acquired HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
knots on head just above the ear on the back of the head above the neck line
- Prostitutes Hiv Statistics
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.