|knots on head just above the ear on the back of the head above the neck line
Jun 17, 2001
mine on the left side is sore and sowlen . but i have three bad sores on the top of my head that are very infected , would that cause this.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The "knots" are lymph nodes that are swollen in reaction to your scalp infection.
Transmit HIV/AIDS from kissing?
chronic eye problems in newly-acquired HIV
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.