|Transmit HIV/AIDS from kissing?
Jun 17, 2001
Is it possible to be infected with the HIV/AIDS from kissing with someone with an 1. ulcer? 2. cut?
in the mouth. Thank You
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you are exposed to someone else's blood (from a cut or an ulcer) that is infected with HIV, it is possible to get infected with HIV. Possible does snot mean probable, though.
knots on head just above the ear on the back of the head above the neck line
- Can You Get Hbv Or Hiv From Puncture Wounds Or Broken Skin?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Is Thrush Of The Tongue Contagious?
- Glycerin And Thrush
- Sharing Soap And Hiv Risk
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.