Jun 14, 2001
How does it affect the hands? I have a Hiv pos friend who doesnt take care of hisself and his fingers and hands are swollen and he cant hardly pick anything up and his arm almost feels like it is out of place.Could this be neuropathy? tHANK YOU
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This does not sound like peripheral neuropathy, which does not cause swelling. But something is clearly wrong and needs attention. Please urge your friend to see his doctor.
please help. Thrush?
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.