|Human - Animal interaction
Jun 13, 2001
Can animals (dogs), get AIDS from humans ? Can humans get AIDS from animals (dogs)?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The answer is no to both questions.
red spots (KS?)
- How Long Does It Take To Get HIV From Chlamydia?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Dealing With Constipation When You Are Hiv Positive
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Anemia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Syphilis?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With Sex Worker?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.