Jun 13, 2001
How can you tell if your liver is enlarged?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It's not easy for you to tell yourself, but your doctor can tell by examining you and various kinds of scans (CT, MRI, liver-spleen scan) and ultrasound can detect an enlarged liver.
Women Specific OIs
lymphocyte count depression in acute HIV
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.