|seroconversion and PN
Jun 8, 2001
Dear Doctor, Just wondering if perypheral neuropathy was a common symptom during seroconvertion. also, if it does occur, does it eventually fade away or does it persist?? regards.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is a large range of neurologic syndromes that can occur as part of a seroconversion illness. Peripheral neuropathy could occur but is not a common problem. It is not likely to persist.
HIV to AIDS
possible false positive for HIV?
- Can You Get Hiv If Both Partners Are Clean?
- How Does Megace Cause Weight Gain?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- How Long Are Lymph Nodes Swollen With Hiv?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.