|seroconversion and PN
Jun 8, 2001
Dear Doctor, Just wondering if perypheral neuropathy was a common symptom during seroconvertion. also, if it does occur, does it eventually fade away or does it persist?? regards.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is a large range of neurologic syndromes that can occur as part of a seroconversion illness. Peripheral neuropathy could occur but is not a common problem. It is not likely to persist.
HIV to AIDS
possible false positive for HIV?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Sharing Food?
- Hiv Symptoms With Negative Results
- Can Vaginal Secretions Transmit Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- I Think I Had Sex Last Night With Someone With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.