|seroconversion and PN
Jun 8, 2001
Dear Doctor, Just wondering if perypheral neuropathy was a common symptom during seroconvertion. also, if it does occur, does it eventually fade away or does it persist?? regards.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is a large range of neurologic syndromes that can occur as part of a seroconversion illness. Peripheral neuropathy could occur but is not a common problem. It is not likely to persist.
HIV to AIDS
possible false positive for HIV?
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- Soreness On Penis Tip After Sex Std Sti
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.