|MS differential diagnosis of neurologic problems
Jun 7, 2001
Are OIs with altered mental status features (toxo, PML, etc.) ever mis-diagnosed as Multiple Sclerosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not in my experience. These OIs have pretty characteristic patterns both clinically and on an MRI brain scan that would make it hard to confuse them with MS.
Whether to medicate HIV patients
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.