Jun 7, 2001
do hiv+'s in early disease (infected for about 1 year) experience more common colds on average than the hiv - community?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
One large study showed that HIV+ people experience more upper respiratory disease tahn their HIV- counterparts. "Upper respiratory" includes colds, sore throats, bronchitis, etc and I do not believe that these data were characterized in a more detailed way.
MS differential diagnosis of neurologic problems
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.