|life expectancy of babies with born with AIDS
Jun 7, 2001
what is the typical life expectancy of a person who is born with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There hasn't been an upper limit established for the longevity of children infected with HIV at birth. Some are already teenagers. Only time will tell.
fever of unknown origin
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- Dating For Heterosexual People Who Have Hiv
- Where Is A Good Place To Live For Hiv Patients?
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- What Pathogenic Organism Causes Hiv?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.