|life expectancy of babies with born with AIDS
Jun 7, 2001
what is the typical life expectancy of a person who is born with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There hasn't been an upper limit established for the longevity of children infected with HIV at birth. Some are already teenagers. Only time will tell.
fever of unknown origin
- Why Is Hiv Called A Gay Disease?
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis C To Show Up?
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.