Jun 7, 2001
I'm 60 and I have HIV since 1996, Is the Influenza Vaccine good for me?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, it would be a good idea.
Pimples along both sides of the inner thigh
Blood Donation after Low Risk Exposure
- Does Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.