Jun 7, 2001
I'm 60 and I have HIV since 1996, Is the Influenza Vaccine good for me?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, it would be a good idea.
Pimples along both sides of the inner thigh
Blood Donation after Low Risk Exposure
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can ARS Occur At 10 Weeks?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- CAN YOU GET A DISEASE FROM ORAL SEX?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.