|help, weird mole
Jun 6, 2001
hi, i have a very small mole that is raised, hurts, and has puss. should i see my hiv specialist about this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, or a dermatologist.
Nueropathy & AZT ???
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Flu Symptoms?
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.