|help, weird mole
Jun 6, 2001
hi, i have a very small mole that is raised, hurts, and has puss. should i see my hiv specialist about this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, or a dermatologist.
Nueropathy & AZT ???
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Syphilis Antibiotics
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.