|COXI --( lung)
Jun 1, 2001
MY QUESTION IS THIS. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE FULL NAME AND DESCRIPTION OF A DISEASE CALLED COXI THAT AFFECTS THE LUNGS.IT IS ALSO VERY PAINFUL AND MAKES THE LUNGS LOOK VERY CLOWDY.COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME ? THANK
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The disease you want to know about is called "coccidioidomycosis". It is a fungal infection that occurs in the southwest U.S. and Mexico.
Nueropathy & AZT ???
- Can One Get Aids From Practising Cunninglus?
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- How Long Does Megace Take To Work?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Cryptococcal Meningitis?
- If I Have Oral Thrush Do I Have Hiv?
- Anal Fisting Risks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.