|COXI --( lung)
Jun 1, 2001
MY QUESTION IS THIS. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE FULL NAME AND DESCRIPTION OF A DISEASE CALLED COXI THAT AFFECTS THE LUNGS.IT IS ALSO VERY PAINFUL AND MAKES THE LUNGS LOOK VERY CLOWDY.COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME ? THANK
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The disease you want to know about is called "coccidioidomycosis". It is a fungal infection that occurs in the southwest U.S. and Mexico.
Nueropathy & AZT ???
- Can Ongoing Pelvic Pain Be A Sign Of Hiv?
- Hiv Risks Women Sucking Men Nipples
- How Long Can Hepatitis Survive Outside The Body?
- Heterosexual Transmission Of Hiv Female To Male
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Information On Dating Someone Who Is Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.