Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

MAC

My partner has MAC and no one doctor in Arizona find a medicine to stop blowing his stomach and the extreme pain. He's T-cell counts are above 150, but he's still feel pain and he's stomach look like a pregnancy. We are trying to contact some expert in Mac here in the west side of usa. Could you help us?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There are certaily doctors who are experts in HIV in Phoenix and Tucson-- I don't know about smaller towns. Contact the infectious disease doctors at the university medical schools in either of these cities. Good luck!

Rare Skin Cancer
COXI --( lung)