Jun 1, 2001
My partner has MAC and no one doctor in Arizona find a medicine to stop blowing his stomach and the extreme pain. He's T-cell counts are above 150, but he's still feel pain and he's stomach look like a pregnancy. We are trying to contact some expert in Mac here in the west side of usa. Could you help us?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There are certaily doctors who are experts in HIV in Phoenix and Tucson-- I don't know about smaller towns. Contact the infectious disease doctors at the university medical schools in either of these cities. Good luck!
Rare Skin Cancer
COXI --( lung)
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.